What are cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. A cookie cannot read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites. Cookies do not damage your system.
If you wish to restrict or block the cookies which are set by the system you can do this through your browser settings but it will affect your user experience of the site.
To find out more why not visit www.aboutcookies.org
These types of cookie are used by the system to determine things such as login and server variables, the site connot work without these.
Local storage Used by your browser to cache and store some data to speed up delivery of pages
- PHPSESSID Used by our web server to show pages
- COOKIEPREFS Used by us to store your cookie preferences for our system
Online behaviour cookies
These types of cookie are used by us to monitor site usage and to help work out where we can make improvements to our site to assist with the overall user experience.
- __utma Used by Google Analytics tracking
- __utmb Used by Google Analytics tracking
- __utmc Used by Google Analytics tracking
- __utmv Used by Google Analytics tracking
- __utmz Used by Google Analytics tracking