Description of Service
The London North West Hospitals NHS Trust has a specialist and world renowned Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) service, predominately based at St Mark’s Hospital, which also covers Northwick Park, Central Middlesex and Ealing Hospitals. The service encompasses all aspects of IBD care; medical, nursing and surgical treatments, psychological and nutritional support, research and education, as well as service for the transition from childhood to adulthood.
The IBD Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) Team offer the following clinical services:
- Telephone advice line (including in the email service) – 02082354155 and LNWHemail@example.com.
- Nurse-led clinics (for education, information and support regarding your condition)
- Dedicated IBD Day Care Unit – 02088695488 (by booked appointment only)
- Immunosuppressant blood monitoring service
- Inpatient care
- Annual Open information event
- Paediatric specialist services (telephone advice line and nurse-led clinics)
Location Within the Hospital
The IBD Unit is located on Level 4 of St Mark’s Hospital.
Hours of Service
The team is available from Monday to Friday, 8am – 5pm.
Madhoor Ramdeen (Lead IBD CNS), Kay Crook (Paediatric CNS). Jitka Adio (IBD CNS), Pinashwari Naeck-Boolauky (IBD CNS), Guia Grande (IBD CNS), Sheryl Azana (IBD CNS), Susie Wen (IBD CNS).
IBD Biologics Nursing team April An Berbo (IBD Nurse), Nancy Aranas (IBD Nurse) and Comfort Okeph (IBD Nurse)
Tracey Tyrrell (IBD Advanced Nurse Practitioner)
Tel Advice Line Service: 0208 235 4155
Main fax: 0208 869 5487
Main email: LNWHfirstname.lastname@example.org
IBD Day Unit: 0208 869 5488
IBD Nursing secretary: 0208 235 4026
The Inflammatory Bowel Disease unit report is available to view online in PDF format: Current version IBD Services 6th Edition Oct 2018 Proof v1.4.
For further information, the following information leaflet is available to download or view online: