16:45–18:45, 5th October 2021
Information Evening for patients with a diagnosis of a Lynch syndrome and their families.
About this event
Come and join us online and hear about how we are delivering services in the COVID era and beyond. Listen to what’s new in clinical management and research. Hear from the chair of the Lynch Syndrome UK and get involved. Plenty of opportunity to ask questions in the Consultant Q&A session and to meet the team.
- Welcome – live Angela Brady
- Service delivery in the Covid-19 era and beyond – live Vicky Cuthill
- What’s new in clinical management and research – live Kevin Monahan
- Gynaecology update – Sadaf Ghaem-Maghami
- PGD talk – Catherine Hartigan
- Updates from Lynch Syndrome UK – Tracy Smith
- Consultant and MDT Panel questions – Angela Brady, Vicky Cuthill, Kevin Monahan, Huw Thomas, Sadaf Ghaem-Maghami, Andrew Latchford, Nadia Preitner, Ian Frayling
Question moderators: Laura Monje-Garcia, James Cockburn and Marion Bartlett.